- We provide a no quibble, one year warranty for any faulty parts or possible workmanship faults – nobody is perfect.
- We are very quick to respond and are always there in those rare cases when you may need our help and support.
- Please see our Terms & Conditions that are part of our comprehensive warranty to our customers.
Terms & Conditions for our Warranty
- This warranty only covers faulty parts and workmanship and any consequences caused.
- Any parts that fail within the warranty period stipulated on our certificate will be replaced free of charge. Otherwise they will be charged at cost plus a 10% handling fee. We will be happy to show you a copy of our warranty certificate before you place an order.
- If any damage has been caused to the property by a faulty part, the repairs of the damage will not be covered by this warranty and no claims can be made against this warranty.