- We provide a no quibble, one year warranty for any faulty parts or possible workmanship faults – nobody is perfect.
- We are very quick to respond and are always there in those rare cases when you may need our help and support.
- Please see our Terms & Conditions that are part of our comprehensive warranty to our customers.
Terms & Conditions for our Warranty
- The warranty only covers our (SFS and/or any subcontractor introduced by SFS) workmanship faults and any consequences caused.
- Any part supplied/fitted by us (SFS and/or any subcontractor introduced by SFS) that fails within the warranty period stipulated on our completion certificate will be replaced: there is no fee for the part replacement if the fault reported within the warranty period but the faulty part is charged at the cost + 10% handling fee.
- If any damage has been caused to the property by a faulty part supplied/fitted by us (SFS and/or any subcontractor introduced by SFS), the repairs of the damage caused will not be covered by this warranty.